The Grit Guard Insert helps prevent swirls and scratches commonly caused when washing any vehicle. The Grit Guard holds dirt and debris at the bottom of any 3 – 5 gallon wash bucket. Over 95% of all swirl marks come from improper washing and drying, and one source of abrasive dirt comes from rubbing the washed-off dirt back onto the car. The Grit Guard Insert extracts heavy dirt and grit from the wash mitt, sponge, or towel, and helps hold it at the bottom of the bucket so it does not float back up into the wash medium. The raised radial surface features grates for dirt particles to fall through, and fins that divide the base into four quadrants. These fins break up the flow and keep the water still at the bottom of the bucket, which holds dirt down at the bottom. The Grit Guard extracts and holds abrasive dirt particles away from the wash mitt for a scratch-free cleaning experience on any vehicle.
Bucket Grate (Grit Guard)
- Traps dirt at the bottom of bucket
- Fits in the bottom of any 3 to 5 gallon bucket
- Grid surface scrapes dirt out of mitt or sponge
- Cleans mitts, brushes, towels and other washing utensils
- Protects painted surfaces from being scratched
- Colors available: black, red, blue, silver and yellow