VitalOxide®

$39.95

  • Sanitizes Hard and Soft Surfaces
  • 100% Biodegradable Surfactant
  • Kills Mold and Mildew at its root
  • 99.999% Sanitization of food contact surfaces
  • 7 in 1 Cleaner Technology
  • Disinfects as it cleans

VitalOxide® is a powerful multi-surface disninfectant cleaner. Recommended for residential, commercial, and hospital use. It removes mold and mildew and keeps it from growing for up to 4 weeks. VitalOxide® is NSF approved for use on food contact surfaces and is 100% Biodegradable. Perfect for use in autos, homes, schools, daycares, fitness centers, nursing homes, hospitals, restaurants and anywhere that harmful, virus causing bacteria can grow. Can be used to safely treat carpet, upholstery, and fabrics.

Weight 6 lbs
Dimensions 5 × 3 × 12 in

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VitalOxide®”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top